Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Monday, April 12, 2010

Gained 4lbs Over The Weekend

OMG!!!!!! I gained 4lbs over the weekend. Thanks alot Aunt Flow. I have to get my eating together when I'm on my period. That is when I pig out the most. I crave nothing but sugary stuff during my monthly cycle. This has cost me, but that's o.k. I'm gonna get it together. Now I have to drop 10lbs to reach my 200lb mark.

Stay focused, eat right, push myself to workout longer. No one else is going to lose the weight for me. Gotta kick the sweets to the curb . IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!