Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Slowly progressing.

So this evening I weighed myself and I'm 190.7, which is good, considering that I was 194 a couple of days ago.I really would like to challenge myself. I want to do a 90 day mind, body, and soul transformation.

I'm not happy with myself at the moment. I will be 35 years old this Sept, and I really need to get it together. I did the big chop on my hair 8 months ago, and that was me learning to love my hair, and stop hiding myself behind my hair. So now it is time for me to love my body, and to become more confident in myself. I need to believe in myself, and think positive thoughts. I know God is blessing me, and he wouldn't give me anything that I can't handle. So stay tune  as journey to discover a new me. My likes, dislikes, wants, needs, and desire. I will be happy again!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!