Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stressed and Depressed

Here I am 194lbs....eating like crazy!!! Why? On the verge of losing my home, and scrambling to find a new one. I gotta get out of this stooper. I'm not so fly now, dealing with my personal problems. But I have to stay positive, and focus on getting it together.

Its not gonna be easy.... Lord knows it's not. I will start going to sleep early, workout at 4a.m., and than my mood will be better through out the day, and I can focus on getting a new place. Believe in myself even if no one else does. I will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!