Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My First Workout With Freeletics

I did it. I was able to workout without being bothered. The kids were at The Boys and Girls Club, and my boyfriend was out with friends.   Yay for me! Right?

So I downloaded this app called Freeletics, and let me tell you, it worked the shit out of me. Burpees, jumping jacks, lunges, mountain climber..... and 100 crunches. I loved it though. When I workout, I feel like a totally different person. I'm in a different world. And I love it.

Luv & Blessins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!