Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Friday, January 29, 2010

Staying Motivated

I buy alot of fitness magazines, Oxygen, and Shape. I love to read the stories of how everyday women like me were able to lose weight and keep it off. I posters of exercises on my wall, and I find time to do some kind of workout if I don't feel like doing my Biggest Loser dvd. I definitely love to dance, and that is a great way to workout and get your sweat on. I do plan on setting a goal to run some type of marathon....nothing big. I gotta start small sense its been years since I ran in a meeet. I am also motivated by my boyfriend. He has bought 100lb weights and he works out on a daily bases. I tease him and say he wants to lose weight to be a stripper...lol. So find something or someone to motivate you and stay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!