Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Losing The Weight

About 2 months ago I weighed 236lbs. My turning point was when my family and I were at Best Buy, and I got on the Wii Fit. It told me I was obese, and being that I'm 32 years old, the Wii Fit told me I was 43 years old. I was so embarrased. So I bought the Biggest Loser workout dvd, and now I weigh 216lbs. Last week I fell off my workout, but that's okay, because I decided to do this blog to keep myself motivated. Tonight I will workout for 45 minutes doing the Biggest Loser dvd. My goal is to weigh 150lbs, and I will put a 6week program together and I will weigh myself once a week. I haven't been good with this clean eating, but I do know that I have cut back tremendously on the food portions, so that is a start. I also have learned to not be so hard on myself, and take it one day at a time. So we will see where I will be 6 weeks from today, which is March 10th. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!