Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Saturday, January 30, 2010

WONDERFUL DAY

I woke up this morning and did a 30 minute workout, and then went jogging.I felt real good after all that. my next workout for today is housework. It's amazing how many calories you can burn from doing house work. For dinner, I'm going to make some bake chicken, mixed veggies, and garlic bread. I need to make a grocery list so that I can start clean eating. Today is the fisrt day that I didn't have a Red Bull. See, I stopped drinking Coke to months ago, and I replaced it with Red Bulls. The Red Bull was replaced with cranberry juice....yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!