Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling Much Better

Exercising early in the morning is key to starting my busy day off right. I have more energy, I'm relaxed,and my day just tends to go by smoothly. My current weight is 181lbs. My focus is now my abs. So my program is now weight training 3 days a week, and double cardio sessions 5 days a week. When I say double cardio, I do one session in the morning, and another one in the evening. I've cut nack on my portions, and drinking more water. My next step is clean eating. When I do cardio, I switch up. I do P90X cardio, Kenpo, and Plyo. I also do the Biggest Loser dvd. I get my kids envolved by doing Dance Central, or Michael Jackson Experience on the Kinect. Switchimg up my workout keeps me from getting bored. I have free weights at home. I really enjoy working out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!