Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Muscle Building Foods

Working out is not easy, and neither is dieting. So I don't diet. I simply control my portions, and I incorporated some clean eating habits.

Here are a few items that I've grown to like. Salmon is a great source of energy boosting creatine. This fatty fish is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, which may increase strenght, and slow down loss of muscle mass. Lean beef is packed with muscle building protein, they also contain micro-nitrients that are essential to building muscle. Drinking milk after working out, builds lean muscle mass faster than a soy protein drink. These are just a few. Try yogurt, green tea, broccoli, spinach, oats, and turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!