Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Losing up to 5lbs a week

So I bought this Jillian Micheals Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism dvd, because  it says lose up to 5lbs a week. Well how hard can it be?

It can be very hard if you're not focused on your goal. So I placed a challenge for myself. Today I am weighing in at 184.7lbs. So I'm going to attempt to lose 5lbs by next Sunday, Aug 5, 2012. My goal will be 179.7lbs.

This workout consist of a 5 min warm up, 40 min of cardio circuts broken into seven 6 min circuits, and 5 min cool down. I will do this workout 5 days straight, and my last 2 days, I will do 30 min of weight training.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!