Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 3 of 30 Day Challenge

My oh my... I am very sore this evening. My arms feel like noodles, my legs hurt  I mean my whole entire body is aching.

My workout today consisted of burpees, crunches, leg lifts, bicep curls, skull crushers, mountain climbers, push ups, squats, squat jumps, rows, and lunges. Hope I didn't forget anything.

I know in the long run that me being in so much pain will be well worth the end result.

I am also going to read up on clean eating. Right now I am just working on portion control. So any info that I get  I will pass it on to you. Love & Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!