Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Friday, October 5, 2012

My 30 Day Challenge

I  haven't worked out in weeks (until today), and gained so much weight. Current weight 182.3 lbs. So I started a 30 day challenge for myself starting today. My goal is to lose 15lbs by Nov. 5.

Day 1 182.3 lbs
I hung in there, and completed 40 mins of cardio. My babe said he got turned on by me doing burpees, cause there was once a time when I couldn't even do 1.

I took a multivitamin and Fish Oil. I do not want to go back to taking Lipo 6 (fat burner). It was a great product  and it worked well for me, but I want to do this the old fashion way. Using my workout dvds, and home exercise equipment.

I am going to try to get in 30 mins of weight training this evening. So stay tunes for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!