Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 8 of 30 Day Challenge

This week has been very busy for me, but not too busy where I couldn't work out. I did workout this past  Thursday and Friday, just didn't have time to blog.

Cardio sessions and weight lifting is working well for me. I have so much energy and life after I workout. Did you know that crosstraining is one of the most important things you can do to see rapid changes in your body?

I've also added green tea to my daily diet. I have about 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day. This has definitly replaced my soda intake. Did you know that 3 cups of green tea a day helps burn 80 calories per day, whereas 3 cups of coffee with cream can pack on an extra 210 calories per day? Glad I'm not a coffee drinker.

I really enjoy working out, and well I hope my blog motivates you to get to moving. Love & Blessins!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!