Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

179.2lbs And Counting Down

Did you see the picture of my weight? Omg, I'm so excited. My clothes are not extra tight, and I'm feeling good.  If I keep this up, I can probably reach my goal of 145lbs by christmas.

I'm slowly weaning off the soda. I know I can do it, cause I gave up drinking Red Bull for 6 months now. I would have so much energy from drinking it, and I would crash about an hour later. I also realized it was making me bloated. So I replaced the Red Bull with mango juice, green tea, and cranberry juice, and water. 

If I can drop this weight, I know you can too. So keep it up. Luv & Blessins!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!