Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Friday, August 3, 2012

Oh Me, Oh My

I have gained a pound, but thats ok. I know working out aint easy. When I get stressed, I like to turn to caffeine. I know it's wrong of me, and I will not make excuses.

So today I will have 2 cardio sessions. I will do Jillian Michaels this morning, and tonight I will do Dance Central on Xbox Kinect. No soda for me today. Well, I know I need to cut the soda out period. I love cranberry juice, and I'll only drink water if it's ice cold. I have my gallon of water ready. This is what I'll be drinking on all day to aide in the shedding of this one pound. So wish me luck, and we will see what tomorrow brings. Luv & Blessins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!