Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14

Me today at 159.8lbs 4/19/14
I was 163lbs a week ago

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 7 Of Losing 5lbs In A Week

Ok, so today is day 7, of my lose 5lbs in a week with Jillian Michaels dvd. When I started I was 184.7lbs. As of today, I am 180.2lbs. So losing only 4lbs was still great.

Will I continue this strive to lose 5lbs in a week? You bet! I've already been successful in losing weight. I weighed 236lbs three years ago, and I was so unhappy. It takes time and patience. For me, the results were worth the wait, and worth the effort.

So let's continue to workout, and strive for a healthy life. Luv & Blessins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guide to Healthy Living

Plan B Workout Planner Widget (Us Weekly)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

sparkpeople

Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Join the Web's Only Nutrition & Fitness Program Just For Teens!